A trustworthy solicitor helps you to achieve clarity
At BP Legal Solicitors we offer many more areas of legal advice and will work with you, ensuring all your legal matters are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. We have a number of staff who are qualified Commissioners for Oaths and have powers to administer oaths, take affidavits and verify signatures on statutory declarations.
How we can help you.
Other services include but are not limited to:
- Verifying affidavits
- Witnessing signatures on other legal documents
- Draft Lasting Power of Attorney or witness signatures
- Draft a Change of Name Deed or witness signatures of the deponent
- Certify a copy of a document as a true copy of the original
- Witnessing signatures on statutory declarations
What are the costs?
We are a competitively priced firm and will keep you informed of the costs right from the outset so that there are no surprises, giving you time to organise your budget. We will supply you with a breakdown of the legal costs and payment schedule to keep you up to date at all times.
Whatever you want to achieve, we will ensure to provide you with specialist legal advice and keep you informed every step of the way.