BP Legal Solicitors is currently seeking an administration assistant to join our expanding team.
Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication. The roles scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Scan and save all post and DX
- Assist in the preparation of bundles
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
Please note this list is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most common duties required of the administration assistant.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
No agencies please.
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org